Monday, February 20, 2012

Soirée de Sucre

I love a good tea party. Especially one filled with great people…

… thrilling city views…


and sweets, bien sur.



The lovely Kathy YL Chan represents Chambre de Sucre, a gorgeous line of gourmet sugars started by the equally lovely Lisa Kunizaki. On Saturday, they hosted a midday sugar spread to showcase their new collection.

The prosecco and tea were delicious, accented with as they were with the pretty little morsels.


And the accompanying sweets were divine.

I went straight for the miso chocolate cake from Kyotofu and the peanut butter chocolate cupcake from Two Little Red Hens.


Both hit the spot: moist, flavorful and way too easy to make disappear.

2 comments:

LinsFood said...

Everything looks so divine!

Parisbreakfasts said...

You got GREAT pictures!!
thanks gawd I'm not in them :)
I should have gone earlier though..
I'm in love with Kyotofu!! YUM